[SoaS] [IAEP] R: E-Books for Sugar on a Stick (Blueberry)

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 17 12:59:40 EST 2009

I made a (very) little survey:
- the Alice in wonderland (with Illustrations) is 1.7 MB in size
- other epub books  I found, probably text only, lies in between 100 to 300 K
- Sdenka_Salas_-_The_XO_Laptop_in_the_Classroom.pdf  is 5.6 MB

- I added a spreadsheet made out of pootle latest statistics of today

Question 1: what could be a reasonable size to add  to journal <= 50 MB?
Question 2: one book for a selection of languages (<10) and few more in english? Does make sense?

ciao carlo