[SoaS] Booting Fedora live USB on MacBookPro

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Nov 10 15:31:50 EST 2009

Hi Bernie,

Are you sure you macbook pro is capable of booting linux? I was
experimenting at a Apple Store and found that the White Macbooks there were
not capable of booting Linux from a CD, let alone Sugar from a Stick.
However the Silver Macbook pros booted both fine.  White macbooks at the GPA
have the same issue.  Older white macbooks at the Lilla Fredrick boot fine.
So things can be very odd with Macs.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove