[SoaS] updating the draft decision panel report

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Nov 3 16:59:53 EST 2009

I'm not going to write another lengthy reply here, because Sean
basically said most things. So +1 from my side.

So to be clear on what I believe: Everybody should be able to created
$DISTRO Sugar Live Media images. But Sugar on a Stick is more than just
a random name. It's a brand, a product. With all the consequences Sean
describes.

--Sebastian