[SoaS] Sugar on a Stick Flash compatibility?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:43:24 EST 2009

I was thinking more in the context of Sugar on a Stick booting a PC or netbook.

There is a vast amount of preexisting educational content for children
in Flash and we need to be able to tell teachers and parents what to
expect. Carlo sees what I mean.

The command line is terrifying for nongeeks, if there's no way to do
it in the interface we will need to write up a friendly procedure with
screenshots. The first item in the procedure will be some way of
checking they are online, which will be easy enough in Browse.

thanks

Sean