[SoaS] updating the draft decision panel report

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:20:53 EST 2009

Hi... I guess I've become the minority.  I still believe that the name "Sugar On A Stick" should be allowed for all distributions of Sugar on a usb stick or even a live CD.  Sugar Labs can control and identify their special builds in a special way... "SoaS by SugarLabs" or whatever, but the term has already become so generic that trying to make it exclusive at this point seems to be a waste of time and energy.

Caryl
(one who remembers and longs for the days when free, open source software really was free and open source...in the early 1980s).