[SoaS] Error in installer report.

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Dec 28 16:21:15 EST 2009

[+cc = douglas mcclendon, zyx-liveinstaller dev]

Larkin Nickle wrote:
> I get this error when i try to install:
> ZyXLiveInstallerGUIError: *INSTALLER BACKEND ERROR*
>
> If possible, please send the file
>
> /var/log/zyx-liveinstaller.log

> bugs AT viros DOT org
>
> --
>
> installer backend failed: zyx-liveinstaller-cli: error: failed to create
> temporary rootfs virtual duplicate

I've talked to Larkin on IRC about this. He created at first one
partition, which failed, and after me advising to create /boot and swap
too, three - with the same result, though.

Douglas, do you've an idea what might be going on or could we work with
Larkin to figure it out?

--Sebastian