[SoaS] Blueberry SoaS Mac feedback

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:58:02 EST 2009

Hi,

Sorry to come late to the conversation I've been buried with school work.

Yes we have a lot of Mac users in US Schools. In Boston all the teachers are
given mac laptops.  One of our pilot schools has a mac laptop cart.  One of
the community centers we are approaching has iMacs.  This is important work.

Sorry again to be late.  Is this ready? Is there a VM I should download and
try? Any other way I can help?

Thanks,
Caroline

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Douglas McClendon <
dmc.sugar at filteredperception.org> wrote:

> Douglas McClendon wrote:
> > Gary C Martin wrote:
> >> Getting bored and answering some of my own email (I can't sleep)...
> >
> > Been there...
> >

> And back.
>

> > - somehow that got reverted and it appears we are back to the old
> > behavior.  (despite ajax's comment #16 in my bug, and other comments in
> > the subsequent cloned bug)
>
> I just theorized this may be due to my using f10 on the last day of it's
> supported life(pre-f11 qemu may be my problem with running f12 under
> it).  Still, the saga of the qemu issue and fixes and workarounds is
> still probably relevent to the similar issue with VB.
>
> -dmc

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com