[SoaS] [SLOBS] Q2 motion proposal

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Dec 11 12:23:11 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 14:59 -0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> arrgh, this was supposed to go to IAEP

Or, better, on soas@ (cc'd). Sorry for not doing the initial
post there in the first place.

For the record, I also like Sean's abridged rewrite although I'd
slightly prefer to explicitly state that we're providing hosting and
infrastructure for any sugarized distribution such as Trisquel Sugar
and OpenSuSE Education.

Anyway, if Sean's proposal is what we'll end up voting on, he has my
YEA.