[SoaS] Blueberry press release made it in under the wire, new SoaS visual!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:22:38 EST 2009

The press release (all 699 words of it) will be on PR Newswire Tuesday
morning EST.

Through a lack of organization on my part - I thought I had the new
Blueberryized visual already of the "4 branded sticks" beauty shot
which will accompany the PR - I managed to make Eben and Christian
work overtime (again). So I want everyone to know I appreciate their
efforts beyond the call of duty. I'll get that up on the wiki tomorrow
(i.e. not right now midnight thirty)

Christian has naturally suggested we prepare other color combo
variants for the future, we'll do that after the launch.

It turns out a bad Strawberry visual has been up on the wiki for some
time, so I will be coordinating with David to make sure only good
Strawberry and Blueberry Sugar on a Stick logos & visuals are up.

Thanks to all who helped edit the PR and are helping editing the wiki
for the launch.

Sean