[SoaS] Helper CD for Blueberry?

Douglas McClendon dmc.sugar at filteredperception.org
Thu Dec 3 19:40:43 EST 2009

Walter Bender wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sebastian, is there a helper CD for Blueberry? is it the same as Strawberry's?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Sean
>>

> Also--obviously for when you have a moment--would it be possible to
> make a helper CD that also included all the F11 source along with man
> files, gcc and a build environment? It would be cool to have such an
> option that people could download.

+1 for 'self hosting/reproducing' alternate phat version

In my mind, a dvd superset spin with an alternate boot/login option to a
developer desktop.  Currently the easiest would be to just include all
the source and binary packages, as fedora's livecd-tools currently
builds output from binary packages.  In the future, probably a few
scripts or enhancements can bypass the need for binary packages
including a source recompilation environment(mock, etc...).

I'm sure Sebastian has plenty on his todo list as do I.  Doing the above
should be fairly straightforward for anyone interested though.

-dmc