[SoaS] Blueberry for the XO-1?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:20:58 EST 2009

All I need to know is approximately when - if we can or can't commit
to a date, e.g. "December 23", or "mid-January", or "unable to tell",
or "v3 planned for the middle of next year".

Gerald Ardito and others mixing SoaS on netbooks and XO-1s are
motivated to have the same versions of Sugar on both types of
machines, we need to be able to tell them what's happening either way.

thanks

Sean