[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] [Please Read] SoaS v2 RC Issues

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 07:37:13 EST 2009

My call is we leave them out and concentrate on the wiki page.
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/ebooks). We can't keep
slipping the master as I'm sure you'll agree Sebastian :-)

Ideally, the default Browse homepage could have a link under the Sugar
labs logo: "click here for sample eBooks for children". is that
doable?

with a link to the wiki page which by Tuesday will have a simple
procedure for downloading and reading an eBook as well as links to
sources. I'm pleased that contributors have added links to that page.

We'll put that link in the PR too.

What do you think?

Sean