[Marketing] Question about the plans for languages for our YouTube channel

Devin Ulibarri devin at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jun 5 11:44:26 EDT 2024

Hi,

I'm reaching out to those who have gone before me... please share your
wisdom. :)

So, I have a video that showcases Music Blocks in Japanese.

I see that we created is this: http://www.youtube.com/@SugarlabsOrg-EN

And I'm assuming that the "-EN" means that we plan to create channels
for other languages, such as, in the case of Japanese,
http://www.youtube.com/@SugarlabsOrg-JA

Is that correct?

Please confirm. My next questions will be how that works, how to set it
up, and if it has any implications for people trying to find us or
follow us.

Best,

Devin

--