[Marketing] [SLOBS] Fwd: 'Sugar Labs' Shortlisted for '10 most Promising Education Website for Kids 2019'

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 18:34:46 EST 2019

They say they seek costs.  Best to find out them out.

Also, may be worth running it past some of our members in India, as it
could be speculative invoicing.  I've never heard of that magazine.

Also, our web site is hardly likely to be selected for one of the ten
most promising education web sites for kids.  Looks like a carrot.

On Fri, Jan 04, 2019 at 04:15:41PM -0500, Walter Bender wrote:

> Any reason not to reply to this in the affirmative?
>
> regards.
>
> -walter

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/