[Marketing] (no subject)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:24:27 EDT 2016

I will look it up (it is in the marketing list archives)

a word about SEO... we are in the top 5 results on Google since at least
2008 for sugar+labs and nearly anhything on our sites are findable with the
site: syntax. However in-site search was 3 different engines and scopes
last time I looked

Sean