[Marketing] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Fwd: Google for Nonprofits Affiliation Request Sent

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:02:31 EDT 2016

Dave, Walter

I've sent you the account info.

For completeness, here is my original announcement to the lists about the
softphone
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2011-April/003240.html

Here is a detail about the number: at the time I chose a Cambridge, MA
number... since several of our PR communiqués were datelined Cambridge.

If you decide to keep it going and need my assistance, I'm around.

Sean.