[Marketing] The End of Sugar (thought exercise)

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Thu Jun 23 19:24:29 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't see the correlation between your questions and researching
> weaknesses.

One Education appears to have switched to a Windows 10 computer.

OLPC in past has gone their own way with XO Learning and is showing
potential signs of doing similar again.

It's been a while but I seem to recall one of the major Latin America
countries switched to Android tablets for part of Sugar's target age range.

Sugar Labs is not necessarily going to be told before someone stops using
Sugar.

Before we look into minor tweaks I believe we need to stop the bleeding.