[Marketing] The End of Sugar (thought exercise)

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Thu Jun 23 10:31:57 EDT 2016

I don't see promoting strengths as mutually exclusive with researching
weaknesses.

But Sugar's crusade reminds me a lot of Les Miserables.  Being too
insistent on ideals may cause others to abandon their support.

Perhaps we should ask marketing to do a SWOT (Strengths Weaknesses
Opportunities Threats) analysis.  However we might not have enough funds
for more than an online survey of current/past users and indirect friends
of the project.