[Marketing] [Sugar-devel] Sugar on Facebook app(Sugarizer)(sugar activities))

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:18:55 EDT 2016

Samson,

I didn't realize that was an open issue. That seems like something we can solve ourselves. According to their help page:

https://m.facebook.com/help/100168986860974

verification is done by sending a pin code to a cellphone, or by submitting documents that they review against public records.

I think I am still one of the moderators of the page and can try to do the cellphone method in the next day or so.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone