[Marketing] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] admin of sugarlabs fb page

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:00:06 EDT 2014

Thanks Gary

yes I had wondered for quite a while who had access

we had talked in the (now distant) past about reaching teachers through
facebook... I think the current request is more about developer recruitment

at this point perhaps it's best to just allow whoever wants to contribute
to post whatever they like... I can certainly moderate if need be, but
medias are not paying attention to us anymore

That could change rapidly if any hardware deals happen, until then the fb
page will in my view help keep the community communicating. Not sure if
will play any role in recruitment however.

Sean.