[Marketing] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] admin of sugarlabs fb page

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:26:14 EDT 2014

I just finished checking with Walter and Claudia (because Samson invoked
their names) and they said they see no reason not to add Samson to admin. I
did, however, point out that we probably should not continue to add people
as a full manager role when they mainly want to add content.

Here are the possible roles:

1) Manager - Can manage admin roles, send messages and create posts as the
Page, see which admin created a post or comment, create ads, and view
insights.

2) Content Creator - Can edit the Page, send messages and create posts as
the Page, see which admin created a post or comment, create ads, and view
insights.

3) Moderator - Can respond to and delete comments on the Page, send
messages as the Page, see which admin created a post or comment, create
ads, and view insights.

4) Advertiser - Can see which admin created a post or comment, create ads
and view insights.

5) Insights Analyst - Can see which admin created a post or comment and
view insights.

Gary you are there along with Christian as managers. Walter just asked to
be added and I added him. I actually can be switched down to moderator
until such time as I get the energy to do more.

Like it or not, Facebook is a massive global platform and we should welcome
some help to grow engagement on the Sugar Labs page.

Mike