[Marketing] Hispanic Wire pickup example

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 10:59:43 EDT 2013

http://www.familiaymujer.com/prnewswire_news/index.html?doc=201310150845PR_NEWS_USPR_____PH97272&dir=0

This is our PR on a news site in Spain. eReleases tags PR with our chosen
categories before it goes out on PR Newswire (we added the Hispanic Wire
category this time). Journalists who have ticked the boxes corresponding to
our categories receive the PR directly. Although lots of news sites
syndicate the newswires automatically (inexpensive way to generate
traffic), in this case an editor saw the visual (TurtleArt screenshot in
Spanish, our second image) and put it up with the PR.