[Marketing] Turtle Art Day PR

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 16:07:23 EDT 2013

I support the suggestion to launch a press release for the upcoming Turtle
Art Days (Oct 12 & 15, Nov 16)

in English and Spanish, US and possibly several LatAm countries with Sugar
presence

this will "cost" us several credits however I was encouraged by the LatAm
success of our last PR which was not even on any Spanish language wires

For the accompanying image I was thinking a zoomed-in screenshot of a
couple of turtle blocks would tell the story... unless we have a great
photo showing Turtle Art & kids to hand?

This needs to be finalized 3 business days before the deadline

Could we have a marketing meeting Monday or Tuesday starting sometime
between 14:00 & 16:00 UTC?

thanks