[Marketing] PDF for Sugar documentation

Ryan Cunningham rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 23:45:03 EST 2013

I would like to receive these edits in the form of a unified diff between the original LaTeX file and the new LaTeX file.

If you don't know how to create a unified diff, type

  diff -Naur <file1> <file2>

at a terminal prompt.

You should have good experience at typesetting with LaTeX2e before you make these edits.

--
Ryan Cunningham