[Marketing] CS Ed Week - an opportunity?

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Nov 7 15:05:06 EST 2013

I'm working with my daughter's school to get them started with some
coding via the Hour of Code event coming up.

http://csedweek.org/school

This presents an opportunity to display Sugar in a polished, ready to
use form to schools around us.

Of course, this means we have to get our act together about VMs, SoaS,
one-page flyers, etc.

In my case, the school is looking to do Scratch as a starter (they
have Windows machines in the Library) but I'll use that as a
foot-in-the-door and keep some SoaS and XOs handy. I don't have a
flyer as yet, but if we have a general purpose informational
one-pager, that would be great!

cheers,
Sameer
--