[Marketing] Marketing meeting Tues 19th? Subject:website revamp

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:04:54 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

A problem has come up for the marketing meeting re: website revamp today, I
have a doctor's appointment precisely at 1600 UTC and this was the only
slot available (nothing serious though :-)

Nate, if you want to chair the meeting that's fine and I can join in when I
get back online; or we could start later, or reschedule for tomorrow or
next day - whatever is best.

sorry about that

Sean