[Marketing] Marketing meeting Tues 19th? Subject:website revamp

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:38:12 EST 2013

Hi Sean,

That's great news. 1600 UTC on Tuesday works for me. Are we talking via
Skype? I can also set up a Google hangout for us.

I'm not sure if John Tierney is on the marketing list, but we should invite
him as well if he is still involved and interested.

Looking forward to starting this process off again!

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com