[Marketing] Laptop computers in K-12 (sic.) education

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:55:14 EST 2013

Thanks Ron-I will take a look.

Here is a link to a local high school here in the Detroit area that was on the State list
of under performing schools and could have been taken over or shut down. This
spurred the Principal to take action to save his school which has a large population
of economically challenged residents.

Principal Greg Green made an innovative move and embraced the Flipped Model
and has become a pioneer in the field.

Clintondale High School-Michigan
http://www.flippedhighschool.com/

I have had the chance to meet and speak with Greg Green
and I am a big supporter of this approach.

Best!
John Tierney