[Marketing] The somewhat cheekily named One Tablet PC per Child (OTPC) at CES2013

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:49:48 EST 2013

Just spotted the the somewhat cheekily named/branded One Tablet PC per Child (OTPC) in my youtube feed at CES 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5v5BdekEI

We speak with Jun Liu, CEO of Shenzhen Scope, about their education tablet project -- One Tablet PC per Child (OTPC) -- in Thailand . Shenzhen Scope has deployed 900,000 OTPC units to the primary schools in Thailand in 2012, these products are powered by Rockchip's SoC chip, which is based on the ARM Cortex-A8 processor.

Regards,
--Gary