[Marketing] Google Code-In 2012 Grand Prize Winners announced

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:35:30 EST 2013

Thanks Nate!

The structure and layout of our new website is basically done, what we are
missing is content - specifically, visuals. By the way we now have an SFC
approved photo rights release form which will need to be signed for
"official" images we put up.

Christian, the site designer on cc, told me last week he is keen to work on
preparing the site.

John - I'm sorry, I don't remember how far the two students got with
collecting content or where they put it, can you advise?

Thanks

Sean

On Friday, February 22, 2013, Nate Gargiulo <ngargiu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good Morning,
> I had talked to Sean about volunteering to help update the website and
with any other projects for marketing. Please let me know what I can do to
assist.

http://google-opensource.blogspot.fr/2013/02/google-code-in-2012-grand-prize-winners.html

> Our press release has been submitted and will hit the wires tomorrow
morning. We will have it up on the press page [1] sometime today in English
and Spanish.