[Marketing] [SoaS] links from homepage to Downloads page

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:26:49 EST 2013

On 5 February 2013 11:49, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> NO! You have me completely wrong with the "it has never been done
> before and so it's too hard" so please don't summarise me with a
> completely bullshit marketing statement.

Dude, this is the marketing list, what would you expect! :)

I'm not sure which part of that statement you have issues with
exactly, but it doesn't even matter. I apology in any case if I have
misrepresented your thoughts, I didn't intend to. I have the magic
power to piss off build masters, I can't control it.

> It has been attempted a
> number of times before, go and read the archives, and each time they
> come back to the current status quo because of the problems with it.

I know, I was saying that it had not be *done* before, not attempted.
I have respect those attempts and the people involved. But I still
think it's possible. If I prove myself wrong I will let you know.

> I look forward to you attempts though.

Cool. I'm content with that!