[Marketing] [SoaS] links from homepage to Downloads page

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:33:34 EST 2013

On 3 February 2013 17:43, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> That said, there is interest among Sugar developers and the Oversight Board
> to support Android. This is nontrivial for technical reasons, but there are
> solutions possible.

>From the technical point of view, IMO there is only one viable
solutions to this issue. Which is to switch the sugar toolkit to use a
cross platform standard like HTML. But only activities rewritten
pretty much from scratch to use the new framework will be able to run
on other platforms, like Android.

One could also hope that hardware vendors might finally decide to
allow/favor running Linux on these devices, and that would be awesome
for Sugar... But I'm going to hold my breath for it.