[Marketing] Google Docs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Feb 1 22:41:27 EST 2013

Let's see how we can help you send out mailings without having to
maintain a full-blown Apps instance.

I've got some experience with bulk mailings because at the FSF we'd
sometimes send announcements to 20K subscribers (though I hope you don't
have that many recipients :-)

Let's meet on #sugar to chat about the details.

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org