[Marketing] Potential Page for Uploading Content

Nate Gargiulo ngargiu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 18:17:21 EDT 2013

Hi Bernie,

Sean Daly let me know to contact you about our marketing meeting we had on Friday (Sean, my apologies I can't seem to find the link for the meeting log).

We discussed the potential of creating or perhaps there already is in creation of a upload content page where members can download pictures, videos, etc and can have simple instructions on the page on how to sign off for approval and use of their work for One Laptop Per Child to use on their website. We have had apparently challenges in the past of being able to get content from members and the thought process is to see if we had a very simple web page that explains steps to members and is not a fragmented process of trying to gather information from members through email or various methods.

When you have time can you let us know your thoughts on this? And anyone that attended the meeting, if I am missing anything feel free to add in, I had to leave a little early.

Best Regards,

Nate Gargiulo