[Marketing] [OLPC-DE] Call for Projects for LinuxTag 2012 started

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:33:32 EDT 2012

Sad news ...

Am 18. Januar 2012 09:01 schrieb Raffael Reichelt <
raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com>:

> Am 18.01.2012 um 08:56 schrieb Simon Schampijer:
>
> > On 18/01/12 07:56, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> the 'Call for projects for LinuxTag 2012' has been announced.
> >>
> >> 18th LinuxTag
> >> May 23 - 26, 2012
> >> Messegelände unter dem Funkturm, Berlin, Germany
> >>
> >> You can find the full text of the CfPro in our public wiki at
> >> http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects
> >>
> >> Submit your applications to our virtual conference center at
> >> https://vcc.linuxtag.org/
> >>
> >> Sugar Labs is a veteran project at LinuxTag [1][2][3], it would be
> >> highly valuable to make this happen again this year.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Simon
> >>
> >> [1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009
> >> [2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2010
> >> [3] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2011
> >
> > Just in case: I don't mean to organize the presence this year. As a
> previous organizer I have received the call for projects and just forwarded
> it to let someone else take over :)
>
> No problem at all, worked O.K. for me last year  - I volunteer.
>

> > Regards,
> >   Simon
>
> Raffael
>
> ... looks like I cannot this year. Anyone out there to take the challenge?
Application for free project booth nearly complete - needs to be approved
until march 30th. I can offer at least some thousand flyers in english and
german. One booth banner - guess simon has one more - and about 10(!) sugar
labs balloons. Anyone ready to volunteer?

Regards,
Raffael