[Marketing] Where to place a new page on sugar labs wiki

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 7 12:21:50 EDT 2011

Am 07.09.2011 17:14, schrieb Raffael Reichelt:
> Hello Christoph!
>
> 2011/9/6 Christoph Derndorfer <e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
> <mailto:e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at>>
>
>     Raffael,
>
>     any updates on this front?
>
>     Cheers from Dresden,
>     Christoph
>
>     Am 25.08.2011 16 <tel:25.08.2011%2016>:11, schrieb Raffael Reichelt:
>
>         Hello!
>
>         I just wanted to prepare a page on my local project here in
>         Berlin, the
>         award of the senate I won with it and further plans for getting the
>         project to work  - but honestly  I do not know where to place
>         it. Would
>         be nice under local labs. I also thought about an entry in
>         planet sugar,
>         but as far as I understood need to have a blog ready to
>         contribute there
>         - I do not have at the moment.
>
>         Any suggestions?
>
>         Regards,
>         Raffael

>     --
>     Christoph Derndorfer
>
>     editor, OLPC News [www.olpcnews.com <http://www.olpcnews.com>]
>     volunteer, OLPC (Austria) [www.olpc.at <http://www.olpc.at>]
>
>     e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu <mailto:christoph at derndorfer.eu>
>

> Finally decided to set up some short information in english. You may
> look at it here <http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Learning_Studios>.

Hi Raffael,

thanks a lot for the information, that certainly sounds like an
interesting project and definitely moves into areas where we haven't
seen all that much Sugar activity. I particularly like the idea of "
courses for interested parents, educators and teachers"! :-)

Since you mention that you're in the process of starting a non profit
company I would recommend you to get in touch with the SLOBs
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board /
slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org) to discuss aspects such as trademark, naming
rights, logo usage, etc. This has been a challenging topic in the past
and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks again and cheers,
Christoph

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu