[Marketing] Where to place a new page on sugar labs wiki

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:01:43 EDT 2011

Hello Christoph,

sorry but I am pretty busy at the moment. I thought it might be a good idea  to wait for the outcome of the meeting on 16th this month. Yes, I know some people would really like to know what I am about to do at the moment, but I still did not find the time to compile some english information on it (all I have and work on at the moment is german). Today I need to finish a concept paper for some guys possibly willing to help and this may be a good basis for the wiki entry. See later today ...

Cheers back from Berlin,
Raffael