[Marketing] Competitive Landscape??? Government of India launches the elusive $35 tablet, retail availability in November

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:07:42 EDT 2011

Many thanks Harriet for this

I completely agree that journalists' unfamiliarity with the XO and
Sugar has usually meant rehashing what others have said. Many
journalists refer to the software merely as "Linux", which is like
calling an iPhone "a FreeBSD system". The few journalists who have
actually tried Sugar are very intrigued by it.

Sean