[Marketing] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Sugar Updater

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:12:29 EST 2011

"updated applications in ASLO that will not run on older versions of Sugar"
I think that with all the information that has each activity in ASLO, the developerscan make a "better" updater...
Each activity say: "I can work on" Sugar xx to xy
If the XO is in the range of xx, xy this activity can be update.. easy to make!
The "manual form", go looking for activity by activity is a bit annoying..
I say this like an user: "I like to get the latest versions of activities and more stable, in an easy and fast form"