[Marketing] [IAEP] Sugar tutorial video from Peru - Updater

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:36:06 EST 2011

Hi,
Watching the video, I remembered a problem that happens often in multiple versions of Sugar (I have not tried in Sugar 0.94.2)
The video XO has several activities "outdated" ..For example:
Jukebox - Version: 19 - Latest: 23Speak - Version: 11 - Latest 34Browse - Version: 108 - Latest: 129TurtleArt - Version: 103 - Latest: 126TamTam Mini - Version: 52 - Latest: 61
and more ...
And when to go to "Update software" .. the "updater" says: "your software is updated" !!!
Anyone know how is running the updater?
Regards
Alan