[Marketing] Sugar Labs e-mail

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 13:46:01 EDT 2011

Hi Raffael,

Apologies for being late back to this thread.

On 31 Mar 2011, at 17:12, Raffael Reichelt wrote:

> Hello Gary!
>
> I am a little bit lost at the moment: need Icons for browse,
> calculate, chat, etoys, irc, physics, pippy, record, turtleblocks and
> write. They all should be 300dpi, cmyk model (no rgb)

Do you still need these?

I could generate pdfs of each icon set to 300dpi if that would help (but makes no real difference vs. the original svg files as they are all resolution independent vector art). Regarding cmyk vs rgb, I can generate the above mentioned pdfs with a colour model set to cymk, but the original artwork and specification is all in rgb so it'll just get automatically converted to the closest cymk value. Note that (Sugar interface guideline following) Activity icons are just three colours, a fill, a stroke, and transparent. They have no specific colour of their own, but inherit the user's colour. Do you have specific colours in mind as I'm not quite sure how you were planning to use this artwork?

Regards,
--Gary