[Marketing] Stickers, shirts & other merchandiseil

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sun May 1 23:45:26 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-05-01 at 02:43 +0100, Gary Martin wrote:
> > If nobody from the marketing team has time to work on it, I'll improvise
> > something with an online printing service. My favorite item would be a
> > shirt with the Sugar activity circle, and I've already have a suitable
> > design made by Christian (see attached pdf).
> >
> > An activity spiral would be cooler (see attached screenshot), but I
> > don't have a vector version of it and I'm not good with Inkscape.
>
> Not official, but how about this spiral vector (pdf)? I tried to use
> similar colours as per the original screen shot. The 48 activities is
> probably a little too many for a clear, strong t-shirt (the spiral
> template I had already was to this scale), but hard to tell for sure
> without seeing it in print on a shirt (feel free to delete some if
> needed). I'll try to also post vectors of the wording Sean mentioned
> for the back (do you have that choice?), but might not be until later
> Monday (my Sunday here is maxed out).

Gary, your design looks GREAT, but Pablo has already sent out the black
& white activity circle to make 50 shirts. I'll see if we can use this
one for the next 50 :-)

I'm also looking around to print a few banners as recommended by Sean,
but so far I couldn't get a quote.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team