[Marketing] Linuxtag 2011 - May 11 to 14 - Berlin, Germany

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:31:22 EDT 2011

I am glad to inform you our application for a sponsored booth at Linuxtag
2011 in Berlin is accepted. We now may order Exhibitor Passes and (free)
Guest-Tickets. Until now only Tony Anderson confirmed to be there and help
with the booth. Please let me know if someone else is planning to come to
Berlin in May.