[Marketing] Desktop Summit: Event accommodation rates soon running out

William from Texas williamfromtexas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:59:57 EDT 2011

Dear All

The Desktop Summit 2011 draws nearer, and the special Summit rates we have
negotiated with various Berlin hotels will expire soon. Please ensure that
you book your room within the next 3 weeks to take advantage of the
remaining available discounts!

Summit accommodation details can be found here:
desktopsummit.org/accommodation

Help us pass the news along that these special rates will expire soon: blog
or tweet our accommodation link to your friends. :)

Are you already booked and ready? Proudly display the attached "I'm going"
badge!
Follow all the latest developments and announcements on at:
twitter.com/#!/desktopsummit

Many thanks, and see you in Berlin!

William
DS 2011 Team