[Marketing] SugarLabs/Slipstream U23 team

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:38:41 EST 2011

The tour in Uruguay ("Vuelta ciclista del Uruguay") is during the Eastern
week (for us, the "tourism week", 16 to 24 April). It's very traditional
because it goes through most of the major cities of the country. Here is
some info:
http://www.federacionciclistauruguaya.com.uy/Vuelta2011/indexV2011.html
<http://www.federacionciclistauruguaya.com.uy/Vuelta2011/indexV2011.html>

The idea of geolocalizing pictures during the race sounds good...

Saludos,
Pablo Flores