[Marketing] SugarLabs/Slipstream U23 team

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:49:37 EST 2011

I am in Girona with the Garmin/Slipstream team for the next 48 hours.
Their U23 team will be promoting SugarLabs as they tour this year.
They have the majority of their races in the US and EU, but at the end
of March, they are participating in the Tour de Uruguay. While we
should be leveraging all of their events, we should definitely make a
splash in .uy. Let's come up with ideas of ways in which the kids can
participate with their XOs... I am thinking at a minimum to have an
"image" map of the race where we get the kids to upload pictures. But
that is just an initial though.

-walter

--
Walter Bender