[Marketing] MIT MarketLab Study Presentation

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Jan 30 14:04:39 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 14:01 -0500, John Tierney wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> The MIT MarketLab Team as part of their work has organized all of their research
> onto a Google Site that they will make available to the community at Friday's
> meeting. Besides sending out the link through the mailing lists we will have
> to find a good place where it is easily accessible and findable on website/wiki.

At the presentation, we asked the team if the information on Google
could be shared with the rest of the community, but they said they'd
like to clean it up a little bit before opening it up.

There might be understandable concerns that publishing criticism might
have negative effects (for example, if the press builds a story on it),
but we can hardly work together if information is available only to a
small group.