[Marketing] Pictures of kids using Sugar or SoaS

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 16:13:48 EST 2011

Everyone who got the April 22, 2009 press mailing got that photo which
is linked from the eReleases/PR Newswire PR ;-)

http://www.ereleases.com/pr/sugar-labs-announces-beta1-sugar-stick-liveusb-version-sugar-learning-platform-children-19344

The footers (including link to each associated visual) are missing
from the SL press page entries due to a technical limitation I don't
understand and which I hope we can fix.

Sean