[Marketing] Pictures of kids using Sugar or SoaS

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:44:40 EST 2011

Bernie - let's not rush into choices for marketing photos... we may
prefer shots with a teacher (our main target) accompanying a child, or
several children using different laptops (XO / Dell 2100 / Classmate).
The best way to choose great photos is to have a large number to start
with.

Mike's flickr stream has lots of great photos and he has previously
said we could use them. That particular shot however was seen by the
press two years ago. Let's see if Mike and others can help us with new
shots! Before that we need to digest the Marketlab team's
recommendations.

Sean