[Marketing] MIT MarketLab Study Presentation

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:01:53 EST 2011

Hi Peter,

The MIT MarketLab Team as part of their work has organized all of their research
onto a Google Site that they will make available to the community at Friday's
meeting. Besides sending out the link through the mailing lists we will have
to find a good place where it is easily accessible and findable on website/wiki.

Best!
John Tierney